Number 86 Hengar Manor is comfortable two bedroom, brick built bungalow with modern décor. Cosy and warm with double glazing and heating. The bungalow sleeps 4 in a double bed room and a twin room. We provide bed linen with the beds ready made up for you on arrival. There is a large, open plan living area with lounge area and kitchen/diner. The lounge has laminate flooring and leather settees. There is a 39” smart TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player and a CD player. We now have Wi-Fi access at the bungalow included in your booking price. We have travel cot and high chairs available if needed. The dining area has a table and 4 chairs. The kitchen is well equipped for self-catering with full size built in fan oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and all the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils you need. Number 86 has a good size bathroom with a large shower cubicle with electric shower.
Outside there is a patio with table and chairs. Parking (one space) is adjacent to bungalow. The bungalow is level access so suitable for anyone with mobility difficulties, although not wheelchair accessible due to door frame.
There is free Wifi in the club and Wifi now available in the bungalows
Our accommodation is pet free and non-smoking
The bungalows are located in the grounds of Hengar Manor which is a holiday park near to Camelford / Bodmin / Wadebridge in North Cornwall. It is conveniently located for the many beautiful beaches and makes a great base to explore Cornwall.
There are great on site facilities accessed with leisure passes included in break price.
• This Park has 4 fishing lakes and fishing is included in your break price if you have your own equipment. You can hire on site.
• 9 hole par 3 pitch and putt golf course is free if you have your own equipment, or hire for a small fee.
• Tennis, free but book the court at reception. We keep a couple of tennis racquets in each bungalow. You may need to bring balls.
• Heated 25 metre indoor pool with waterfall, slide and shallow pool for toddlers
• Mini gym, Sauna, Steam room, Beauty treatment/ therapy room (small charge for sauna and steam room and treatments paid on site)
• Pool and video games (small games area), Club House with free Wi Fi. Evening entertainment – daily April to October and in school holidays; and Sat nights through Nov to March.
• Club bar serves bar meals and takeaway and Coffee Shop serves snacks and drinks. Pizzeria does Takeaway on Friday evenings.
• Woodland adventure playground
• Shop(for essentials)
• The park is set in 35 acres of scenic woodland. Feed the ducks and go on wildlife walks.
Park facilities are open all year including over the Christmas/New Year except for Christmas afternoon/evening. Entertainment nightly from 28th Mar to 31st Oct and school holidays , Saturday nights only outside these dates
We have three bungalows in close proximity so ideal for families travelling together. Please see our other listings.
I am married to Pete the postie. We have 5 children between us who are now all grown up but who enjoyed holidays in Cornwall with us when young. We bought our first bungalow in 2011 and the other two in 2013. We love spending time in Cornwall and hopefully helping other people to do the same.